Apr 22, 2010

Creative Inspirations Sketch Challenge

Yay! It's time for another Creative Inspiration Design Team project!

Photobucket

Close up of the BLING!
Photobucket

I cut my flower out of purple paper from the Paisley Cricut Cartrdige. I painted it with Royal Purple CI Paint. It matched my paper perfectly and gave it the most amazing spakle.  I used a white prima flower on top. I painted it with a mixture of  Fairy Dust and Royal Purple paint. I added a jewel to the center.  Paper is from DCWV.

Make sure you head on over to the Creative Insirpiration Blog and check out what the other DT girls have done!! You will be blown away with the BLING!

You definitely need to add these paints to your MUST have list!

Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic April 22, 2010 at 3:39 AM  

Great card and colors! Thanks for playing, hugz

Shelly Schmidt April 22, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

Love your colors- great take on the sketch challenge and LOVE the shimmer! TFS

Creative Inspirations April 23, 2010 at 4:22 AM  

Great job Shelly, I love the colors.

~ Kendra ~ April 28, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

Great job! Love your take on the sketch. Love the colors and shimmer!!

Anonymous May 9, 2010 at 3:01 AM  

gorgeous card!

CTMH Damask Divas

Designing For

Designing For
Creative Inspirations

Contact us!

Feel free to contact us with any questions or custom orders! conxioncreations@charter.net

Followers

Our Etsy Shop:

My Blog Awards

My Blog Awards
Sunshine Award

Beautiful Blogger

Copyright:

All images,photos and writing, unless otherwise noted, are property of CONIXON CREATIONS 2010. All Rights Reserved. All contents of this blog may not be reproduced in any way without my explicit permission. Thanks ♥

Find us on Facebook!

Blog Design By: